This is a dual-channel isolated RS485 extension board specially designed for raspberry PI, which adopts SC16IS752+SP3485 solution embedded with protection circuits such as power supply isolation, ADI magnetical isolation, and TVS diode, etc.
This product adopts SC16IS752 as a controller. SC16IS752 is a dual-channel high-performance UART expansion chip that supports SPI and I2C interface communication. This module uses an SPI interface.
What’s on Board:
- SC16IS752 UART expansion chip
- ADUM1412 digital isolator
- PC817 optocoupler
- SP3485 RS485 transceiver
- B0505LS power supply isolation module
- RT9193-33 power chip
- SMAJ12CA transient suppress diode array
- Auto-recovery fuse
- Status indicator
PWR: power indicator
RXD/TXD: UART transceiving indicator
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- RS485 terminal
- MCU control header: for connecting host control boards like Arduino
- 120Ω terminal resistor switch
- Interrupt pin switch
- Operating mode selection
Half-auto: A=0, B=1
Full-auto: A=1, B=0
It is easy to control the 2-channel RS485 for auto-transceiving via the SPI interface. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for fields like industrial automation.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included with this product.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Adopts SC16IS752+SP3485 dual-chip combination, converts SPI to RS485, data rate up to 921600bps
- Allows transceiving data manually or automatically, configured by DIP switch
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic
- Onboard auto-recovery fuse and protection diodes, ensures the current/voltage stable outputs, provides over-current/over-voltage proof, improve shock resistance
- Onboard LEDs for indicating the power and transceiver status
- Breakout SPI control pins, for connecting with host control boards like Arduino
1 x 2-CH RS485 HAT
1 x 2x20PIN female pin header
1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
There are no reviews yet.