Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V module is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design, it can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller.Arduino analog input voltages up to 5 v. The voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
It has the limit of Arduino analog input 5 VDC only. So if you wish to measure higher voltages, you will need to resort to another means. One way is to use a voltage divider. The one discussed here is found all over Amazon and eBay. It is fundamentally a 5:1 voltage divider using a 30K and a 7.5K Ohm resistor.
Note: Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
Package Includes :
1×Voltage Detection Sensor Module.
Specifications And Features :
- Dimensions: 28 x 14 x 13 mm(LxWxH).
- Weight: 4 gm.
- Input Voltage range: DC0 to 25 V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445 V to 25 V
- Analog Voltage resolution: 0.00489 V
- Output Interface: “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery.
Attachments and Links: