Sound Detection Module Sensor for Arduino is a Single channel signal output Sensor. The output is effective to the low-level sound signal with good fidelity, When there is sound, outputs low level and signal light.
It can be used for Acoustic control light, give sound and light alarm working with the Photosensitive sensor, and sound control, sound detect. (The Maximum induction distance is 0.5M)
Note: This sensor only recognizes the availability of sound (vibration principle) cannot identify the size of the sound or the specific frequencies of sound.
- Uses LM393, Electret condenser microphone
- Signal output Indication
- Single-channel signal output
- The output effective signal is low level.
- Can detect the intensity of the sound environment
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
Package Includes :
1 x Sound Detection Module Sensor