Raspberry Pi Zero (Without wifi version) is available Probotronix. This is a super cheap single board computer. You get a working computer, it is cheaper than any Arduino controller board. Though is not a working computer yet, at least you have the motherboard 🙂 Although it has been a year after the release of Raspberry Pi Zero, it is still popular among the community and we carry it. Raspberry Pi Zero is a super-compact, hackable, and ultra-low-cost computer, This is the latest version (V1.3) with camera connector (CSI 0.5mm pitch to pitch).
And there is no so call clone version of this super low-cost computer, this is the original Raspberry Pi Zero from Raspberrypi.org.
With BCM 2835 (32-bit ARM-based processor) SoC running at 1GHz, the raspberry pi zero is faster than Raspberry Pi 1. With mini-HDMI, micro-B OTG USB, and the same 40-pin GPIO it still has great connectivity although you’ll probably need some accessories to help you hook it up to your existing devices.
Yes, it is really attractive, but do bear in mind that you need additional accessories to get it running 🙂 At least USB adapter and microSD is a must.
Package Includes :
1x Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 Development Board
Specifications and Features :
- Processor: BCM 2835 SOC
- Clock speed: 1GHz
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: micro-SD
- Display and Audio: mini-HDMI
- USB Port: micro-B USB for data
- Power input: micro-B USB for power
- Camera interface: CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable, 0.5mm pitch to pitch CSI)
- GPIO: Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector
- Compatibility of GPIO: Compatible with existing HAT addons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Attachments and Links :
1) Raspberry Pi Software Guide.
2) Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 Setup video