The Raspberry Pi X820 V3.0 Expansion Board is the updated version of the X820 V1.3 board, and this expansion board provides a complete storage solution for raspberry pi.
It seamlessly connects any 2.5″ external SATA HDD/SSD drive with a Raspberry Pi Compute Module. With the Rasberry Pi X820 Board, you’re able to easily expand your storage.
When using a 2.5″ SSD/HDD, the user can use the X820 V3.0 Board as a mobile hard disk for raspberry pi and connect directly to a computer(PC)/laptop, with no extra power required.
Support boot from USB Mass storage device;(‘reboot’ command is supported), great function for any raspberry pi user.
- For Use with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2B / B+
- Supports Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Supports up to 4TB 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) / solid-state drive (SSD)
- Reboots from the SSD/HDD directly function
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
- External Self Powered – Do not require power from Raspberry Pi USB port
- Powers the Raspberry Pi – no additional power supply for RPi
1 x Raspberry Pi X820 2.5 inch SSD Disk Expansion Board
Great product! Thanks!
Great product. Thanks!
Product received. Not tested yet. Will give aditional feedback If any problem.
всё работает, в корпусе сидит хорошо