The PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR501 allows you to sense motion. It is almost always used to detect the motion of a human body within the sensor’s range. It is often referred to using “PIR”, “Pyroelectric”, “Passive Infrared” and “IR Motion” sensors.
The module has an onboard pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It has a delay time adjustment Potentiometer and sensitivity adjustment Potentiometer. Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
To know more about how to interface PIR sensor with raspberry Pi Click here!
Note: The Product is available in two colors Blue and Green, therefore packing you may get any one of them.
Circuit Diagram of PIR Sensor With Arduino:
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time are adjustable.
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).