NodeMCU V3 Lua WIFI Module Integration Of ESP8266 + Extra Memory 32M Flash, USB-Serial CH340G
- The ESP8266 is the name of a microcontroller.
- The ESP8266 itself is a self-contained WiFi networking solution offering as a bridge from the existing microcontroller to WiFi and is also capable of running self-contained applications.
- This module comes with a built-in USB connector and a rich assortment of pin-outs.
- With a micro USB cable, you can connect the NodeMCU devkit to your laptop and flash it without any trouble, just like Arduino.
- It is also immediately breadboarded friendly.
- Arduino-like hardware I/O. And can programming in Arduino IDE
- Event-driven API for network applications
- 10 GPIO’s D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC, and SPI communication, 1-Wire and ADC A0, etc. all in one board
- WiFi networking (can be used as an access point and/or station, host a webserver), connect to the internet to fetch or upload data
- With header pins
1 x NodeMCU V3 Lua WIFI Module Integration Of ESP8266 + Extra Memory 32M Flash, USB-Serial CH340G