GY-291 ADXL345 Tripple Axis Accelerometer Board is a small, thin, low-power, 3-axis accelerometer with a high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16g. Digital output data is formatted as a 16-bit two’s complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The GY-291 ADXL345 Tripple Axis Accelerometer Board is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion and if the acceleration on any axis exceeds a user-set level. Tap sensing detects single and double taps. Free-fall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped to one of two interrupt output pins. An integrated, patent-pending 32-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer can be used to store data to minimize host processor intervention.
Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation.
- Pointing devices.
- Medical Instrumentation.
- Industrial instrumentation.
- Personal navigation devices.
- Hard disk drive (HDD) protection.
- Fitness equipment.
- defense and aerospace.
Note: This package does not include the Arduino board, you have to buy it separately.
- Ultra-Low Power: 40µA in measurement mode, 0.1µA in standby@ 2.5V.
- Free-Fall Detection.
- Tap/Double Tap Detection.
- Flexible interrupt modes mappable to either interrupt pin Measurement ranges selectable via serial command Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Wide temperature range (−40°C to +85°C).
- 10,000 g shock survival.
- Support 5V/3.3V voltage input, onboard RT9161 power chip, lower pressure drop faster than 1117, the faster load speed of response, very suitable for high-noise power supply environment.
- User-selectable resolution
- Fixed 10-bit resolution.
- Full resolution, where resolution increases with G range, up to 13-bit resolution at ±16 g (maintaining 4 mg/LSB scale factor in all G ranges).
Package Includes :
1 x GY-291 (ADXL345) Tripple Axis Accelerometer Board.
Fast delivery, goods as described. I am very satisfied.
Product as described. Shipping was reasonble.
Chegou no prazo. Recomendo
Came exactly as described. The quality of the ic looks quite good. I will give it a more thorough test but I am very happy with it so far.
Fast shipping, good product!
Получил модуль. Все нормально. Доставка чуть больше 2 месяцев.
works with klipper, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cheap and works great. ships in anti static bags, header included but not soldered. 5*
Alles schön, gerne wieder
Just as described, thanks!
muy util para medir inclinaciones
Превосходно работает по SPI, качество сенсора соответствует российским ритейлерам и похоже на оригинал. Доставка немного долгая: 58 дней до Москвы
Arrived in about a month along with my other orders.
Everything is ok. Works as expected.