ESP8266 Serial Port To Wi-Fi Module, FL-M1S serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack It can either host the application or offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful onboard processing and storage capabilities allowing it to integrate with sensors and other devices through GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime.
Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
1 x ESP8266 Serial Port To Wi-Fi Module, FL-M1S
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 25 x 15 mm
- PCB thickness: 1.33 mm
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)