Bluetooth BLE 4.0 CC2541 UART Transceiver Serial Module is a BLE module for an embedded system to get BLE wireless communication with BLE capable devices (e.g. Android, iPhone, and iPad). It is fully configurable by a rich and well documented AT command-set and allows transparent data communication via serial UART (default baud rate 9600bps). The Bluetooth 4.0 HM-10 is basically a breakout board for cc2541.
Bluetooth BLE 4.0 CC2541 UART Transceiver Serial Module uses TI CC2540 chip, configure 256KB space and support the AT command. Users can change the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, equipment name, matching password and other parameters on-demand. It is very flexible to use.
Package Includes :
1 x Bluetooth BLE 4.0 CC2541 UART Transceiver Serial Module
Specification and Features :
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation Mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmitting Power: ≤4dBm
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transmission Rate: Asynchronous: 6 kbps
- Synchronous: 6 kbps
- Security Feature: Authentication and encryption
- Support Service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- Operating Temperature: -5 ~ +65 Centigrade