Arduino Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Compatible Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino. The board is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip.
We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The CH340 chip is used during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340 chip.
Main changes from the older version:
1. Two rows of the holes for the pins (Male and Female). So it can be connected with normal Female Jumpers.
2. Additional 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
3. Changes to the DIP package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
4. CH340G Replace ATmega16U2
How to use:
1. Download the IDE Arduino – Click Here
2. Download the USB chip driver – Click Here
3. Plugin Arduino Uno R3 CH340G development board, the driver will be installed automatically
4. Select the Arduino UNO R3 CH340G from the die
5. Select the COM port
6. The best choice first, Arduino comes with routine procedures, burn into it.
Package Includes :
1 x Arduino Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Compatible Development Board
1 x Set of male Jumper Header.