Arduino Pro Mini ATMEGA168 5V/16M Board – This is a 5V Arduino running the 16MHz bootloader (select ‘Arduino Diecimila’ within the Arduino software). We added a handful of features to become a fully certified Arduino board.
Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend the first time Arduino users start with the Diecimila. It’s a great board that will get you up and runs quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off board.
We really wanted to minimize the cost of an Arduino. The Arduino Pro Mini is like the Arduino Mini (same pin out) but to keep the cost low, we used all SMD components, made it two layers, etc. This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset. The Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work.
Specifications and Features :
- Micro-controller: Atmel ATmega168.
- Operating Voltage : (logic level) 5 V.
- Input Voltage : (recommended) 7-12 V.
- Input Voltage : (limits) 6-20 V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog Input Pins: 8.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (ATmega168) or 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader.
- SRAM : 1 KB (ATmega168) or 2 KB (ATmega328).
- EEPROM : 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 KB (ATmega328).
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz.
- Length: 45 mm.
- Width: 18 mm.
- Weight: 6 gm.
- It comes with 6 PWM I/O from the total of 14 digital’s I/O.
- 8 analog inputs.
- 16 Mhz clock speed.
- 32 kB of flash memory.