AMS1117 5V regulator is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (6.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 5V output at up to 1A Standard 0.1″ header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals. These header pins have also been conveniently placed so that the module can be inserted face down into standard
Note: Do not exceed absolute maximum input voltage (12.5V) or output current. Exceeding maximum specifications can result in permanent damage to this module or any connected devices.
Package Includes :
1 x AMS1117 5V Step-Down Power Supply Module (Unsoldered).
Specifications and Features :
- Input: DC 6.5V – 12V (input voltage must be more than output voltage (more than 1V))
- Output: 5.0V (+-0.05v error), 800mA (load current cannot exceed 800ma)
- PCB board size: approx. 25 x 11 mm.
- Weight: 6 gm.
- Onboard AMS1117-5.0 chip
- Input voltage range of 4.75V-7V (Input voltage should be higher than the output voltage by 1V)
- Output: 5.0V, 800mA (load current cannot exceed 800ma)
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED
- 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental
- Dual-panel design, the layout is nice